Maurice Meade’s number one priority is to keep all of our clients and staff safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are following the current government guidelines as well as taking the extra steps to ensure our clients continue to feel safe and relaxed during their salon visit.
We thank you in advance for your patience, kindness and support.
To help us maintain high standards of service we ask you kindly to:
- Please stay home and alert the salon if you feel unwell prior to your appointment.
- Please wear an appropriate mask during your salon visit.
- Attend your appointment alone.
- Wash your hands & sanitize where possible.
Maurice Meade has taken these extra steps to provide care and comfort to our clients:
Cleaning & hygiene
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available to clients at entry and exit points around the salon.
- Each station and chair is sanitised before and after every client.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned several times a day including; eftpos equipment, tables, door handles and sinks.
- Staff are required to wash their hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap befor and after each client.
- Frequently visited areas such as waiting rooms and bathrooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day with disinfectant.
We will continue to review the latest updates from State and Federal government and review our procedures accordingly.